Create your Confidentiality Agreement
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is a confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement?Often in business sensitive information must be shared between business associates where that sensitive information should not be made available to the general public or to competitors. A Confidentiality Agreement is used to formalise that business relationship and to protect those parties from any harm that might result from the intentional or accidental release of that confidential information.What type of agreement do I need?
- The Potential Purchase/Transaction Agreement protects the rights of a person who is going to sell a business or business assets and the financial books or other confidential information of the business will be revealed to potential purchasers.
- The Invention Agreement protects an inventor where investors or some other person require access to confidential information in order to evaluate the invention.
- The Employee/Contractor Agreement protects an Employer where a contractor or employee will have access to confidential information belonging to the Employer.
- The Musical Recording Agreement protects a musician where a producer or distributor will have access to the musical recording in order to evaluate it.
- The Other Purpose Agreement is flexible and deals with any other general situation where one party will be providing confidential information and needs their rights protected.