Legal Forms & Legal Documents
Answer a few simple questions - download and print instantly
- Advance DecisionAdvance DecisionAn Advance Decision, also known as Living Will or Health Care Directive, expresses an individual's health care and medical treatment wishes in the event they can no longer make medical decisions for themselves.
- Amending AgreementAmending AgreementAn Amending Agreement modifies an existing agreement. The original agreement remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Amortisation ScheduleAmortisation ScheduleAn Amortisation Schedule calculates the time it will take to pay off a debt, such as a loan or mortgage, by determining how much of each monthly payment will go towards the principal and the amount that will go towards the interest.
- AssignmentAssignmentAn Assignment is used to transfer all or part of one's interest or rights in personal property to another person.
- Assignment of Partnership InterestAssignment of Partnership InterestAn Assignment of Partnership Interest agreement provides a contract for the transfer of a partnership interest from one entity to another to the extent permitted by the original Partnership Agreement.
- Bill of SaleBill of SaleA Bill of Sale/Sales Receipt transfers ownership of an item from one party to another.
- Building ContractBuilding ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Business PlanBusiness PlanA Business Plan outlines a company's challenges and opportunities, as well as its marketing, financial, and management plans. It is commonly used to present business proposals to investors.
- CVCVA CV Builder is a tool that generates a custom, formatted curriculum vitae based on the information you enter about your past work experience, skills, education, volunteer experience, interests, and more.
- Car Sale ReceiptCar Sale ReceiptA Bill of Sale/Sales Receipt transfers ownership of an item from one party to another.
- Catering ContractCatering ContractA Catering Service Agreement is used when a customer hires a caterer to prepare and serve food at an event.
- Cease & DesistCease & DesistA Cease and Desist Letter is sent out by a party to request an individual or business stop (cease) an action, and refrain (desist) from doing it in the future .
- Child Care Services AgreementChild Care Services AgreementA Child Care Services Agreement is a written contract that is used when a child care provider is hired by a parent or guardian to care for a child.
- Child Medical ConsentChild Medical ConsentA Child Medical Consent is a document where a parent or guardian grants permission to another adult to make medical decisions for a minor child.
- Child Travel ConsentChild Travel ConsentA Child Travel Consent gives a minor child parental permission to travel with a group, one parent, another person, or alone.
- Cleaning Services AgreementCleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement is a contract used when a customer hires an individual or business to perform cleaning services in exchange for compensation.
- Commercial Eviction and Renewal NoticesCommercial Eviction and Renewal NoticesCommercial Eviction and Renewal Notices include a Section 25 Notice (landlord refusing to renew tenancy OR offering to renew tenancy) and Section 26 Notice (tenant requesting renewal of tenancy).
- Commercial Lease AgreementCommercial Lease AgreementA Commercial Letting Agreement is a written agreement between a landlord and business tenant, where the tenant will let the property for commercial purposes in exchange for money paid to the landlord.
- Commercial Sublease AgreementCommercial Sublease AgreementA Commercial Sublease Agreement is used by a tenant to transfer his or her letting obligations to a third party for the remainder of the lease term. The new tenant is held to the terms of the master lease, but the original tenant is still responsible for ensuring rent is paid and there is no damage to the property.
- Complaint LetterComplaint LetterA Complaint Letter is written by a consumer describing a problem they had with the product or service that was provided to them by an individual or business.
- Computer Services AgreementComputer Services AgreementA Computer Services Agreement is a contract used when computer services are provided by an individual or company to a customer in exchange for compensation.
- Confidentiality AgreementConfidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement maintains privacy during agreements when confidential information is exchanged between two parties.
- Construction ContractConstruction ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Consulting AgreementConsulting AgreementA Consulting Agreement sets out the terms of a working relationship between a consultant and a client. It includes compensation, services provided, confidentiality clauses, and more.
- Cover LetterCover LetterA Cover Letter is used to inform potential employers of the position you are applying for and why your application is worth consideration.
- Demand LetterDemand LetterA Demand Letter is a formal letter sent out by one party to request outstanding action or payment from another party.
- Directors' ResolutionDirectors' ResolutionA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a directors' meeting or to document decisions or actions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Employee EvaluationEmployee EvaluationAn Employee Evaluation allows an employer to analyse an employee's job performance, and suggest areas for improvement.
- Employment ContractEmployment ContractAn Employment Contract establishes the rights, expectations, and obligations of an employer and employee in a working relationship. It includes the details of employment, such as compensation, work hours, job duties, sick pay, and more.
- Enduring Power of Attorney Registration (Northern Ireland)Enduring Power of Attorney Registration (Northern Ireland)An Enduring Power of Attorney Registration allows an attorney to register an Enduring Power of Attorney with the Office of the Public Guardian (OPG) when the donor shows signs of mental incapacitation. An Enduring Power of Attorney must be registered before it can be used.
- Equipment Hire AgreementEquipment Hire AgreementAn Equipment Rental Agreement is a contract by which one party, the owner of equipment, rents equipment to another party.
- Eviction Notices (Residential)Eviction Notices (Residential)A Section 21 Notice (Fixed Term) is an eviction notice used when a landlord wishes to terminate an assured shorthold tenancy at the end of a fixed term. A Section 21 Notice (Periodic) is used by a landlord to end a periodic term after the fixed term has expired. A Section 8 Notice is an eviction letter used by a landlord to terminate a tenancy before the fixed term has expired.
- Flatmate AgreementFlatmate AgreementA Flatmate Agreement is a contract between flatmates to establish rules for the shared tenancy.
- Health Care DirectiveHealth Care DirectiveAn Advance Decision, also known as Living Will or Health Care Directive, expresses an individual's health care and medical treatment wishes in the event they can no longer make medical decisions for themselves.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementHold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementA Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement is used to protect one or more individuals by limiting liability, losses, or damages that may result from their participation in an activity.
- Independent Contractor AgreementIndependent Contractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement outlines the terms of a project, commitment, or job (e.g. build a fence) that an independent contractor (e.g. carpenter) is hired by a client to complete.
- Joint Venture AgreementJoint Venture AgreementA Joint Venture Agreement creates a business arrangement where two or more parties unite resources to complete a mutual goal or project.
- Last Will and TestamentLast Will and TestamentA Last Will and Testament is an important legal document that allows an individual to appoint an executor and specify how they would like their assets divided after they pass away.
- Lease AmendmentLease AmendmentA Lease Amendment is used to make changes to an existing Tenancy Agreement. The original lease remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Lease Assignment AgreementLease Assignment AgreementA Lease Assignment Agreement is a written contract that allows a tenant to transfer his or her remaining interests in a lease to a third party.
- Letter of IntentLetter of IntentA Letter of Intent is a written statement describing a future understanding between two parties.
- Letter of RecommendationLetter of RecommendationA Letter of Recommendation is a written assessment of another person's abilities and character.
- Living WillLiving WillAn Advance Decision, also known as Living Will or Health Care Directive, expresses an individual's health care and medical treatment wishes in the event they can no longer make medical decisions for themselves.
- Loan AgreementLoan AgreementA Loan Agreement outlines the terms of a loan between a borrower and lender, and sets out a payment plan for the borrower to repay the lender.
- Memorandum of UnderstandingMemorandum of UnderstandingA Letter of Intent is a written statement describing a future understanding between two parties.
- Non-Disclosure AgreementNon-Disclosure AgreementA Non-Disclosure Agreement is used to protect sensitive information that is shared between two parties during an agreement.
- Notice of Withdrawal from PartnershipNotice of Withdrawal from PartnershipA Notice of Withdrawal From Partnership can be used when a partner is withdrawing from a partnership for voluntary or involuntary reasons.
- Partnership AgreementPartnership AgreementA Partnership Agreement establishes the rights and responsibilities of general partners, as well as the rules in a for-profit partnership.
- Pay Rise AgreementPay Rise AgreementA Pay Rise Agreement is used to increase an employee's salary without having to create a new Employment Contract.
- Performance ContractPerformance ContractA Performance Contract sets out the terms of a performance by an individual or group in a private or commercial venue.
- Power of AttorneyPower of AttorneyA Power of Attorney allows an individual to grant powers to another person to act on his or her behalf.
- Prenuptial AgreementPrenuptial AgreementA Prenuptial Agreement is a contract entered into between two people who are about to marry. It sets out how assets will be distributed in the event of divorce or death. It can also be used to address other important matters to the couple about to be married such as rights to future spousal support, etc.<br /><br />A prenuptial agreement is normally used in situations where one or both parties: has significant wealth or expects to receive a large inheritance, has a personal business, wish to keep all assets and debts separate, were previously married, and/or have children from a previous relationship.
- Promissory NotePromissory NoteA Promissory Note is used when a lender agrees to lend money to a borrower. It sets out the payment terms for a borrower to pay back the debt to a lender.
- Purchase of Business AgreementPurchase of Business AgreementA Purchase of Business Agreement is a written contract used when an individual or business wishes to purchase all the shares or assets from a business.
- Residential Rental Inspection ReportResidential Rental Inspection ReportA Residential Rental Inspection Report is used to document the physical condition of a property before and after a residential tenancy.
- Residential Sublease AgreementResidential Sublease AgreementA Residential Sublease Agreement is used to convey some or all of the property rights that a tenant has under a residential lease to a third party for a portion of the tenant's remaining term of the original lease.
- Residential Tenancy ApplicationResidential Tenancy ApplicationA Residential Rental Application is used by landlords, lessees, and property managers to collect information on potential renters.
- Revocation of Power of AttorneyRevocation of Power of AttorneyA Revocation of Power of Attorney is used to revoke or cancel an existing Power of Attorney.
- Sales ReceiptSales ReceiptA Bill of Sale/Sales Receipt transfers ownership of an item from one party to another.
- Section 21 Notice (Fixed Term)Section 21 Notice (Fixed Term)A Section 21 Notice (Fixed Term) is an eviction notice used when a landlord wishes to terminate an assured shorthold tenancy at the end of a fixed term.
- Section 21 Notice (Periodic Term)Section 21 Notice (Periodic Term)A Section 21 Notice (Fixed Term) is an eviction notice used when a landlord wishes to terminate an assured shorthold tenancy at the end of a fixed term. A Section 21 Notice (Periodic) is used by a landlord to end a periodic term after the fixed term has expired. A Section 8 Notice is an eviction letter used by a landlord to terminate a tenancy before the fixed term has expired.
- Section 25 NoticeSection 25 NoticeA Section 25 Notice is used by a landlord to end a commercial tenancy and propose terms for renewing the tenancy, or to end the tenancy and refuse to start a new tenancy, whereby the landlord regains possession of the property.
- Section 26 NoticeSection 26 NoticeA Section 26 Notice is used by a tenant to request and set terms for a new commercial tenancy.
- Section 8 NoticeSection 8 NoticeA Section 8 Notice is an eviction letter used by a landlord to terminate a tenancy before the fixed term has expired. This type of notice can only be issued when the tenant has violated the Tenancy Agreement or one of the mandatory grounds for eviction.
- Separation AgreementSeparation AgreementA Separation Agreement is used by spouses to dictate their own separation terms. The agreement may specify shared and separate property and debts, as well as spousal and child maintenance, prior to a divorce judgement.
- Service AgreementService AgreementA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Tenancy AgreementTenancy AgreementA Tenancy Agreement creates a residential tenancy between a landlord and tenant, and outlines the rights and responsibilities of each party during the term.
- Waiver/Release AgreementWaiver/Release AgreementA Release/Waiver Agreement is a form used to ensure that a party will not proceed with a legal claim in exchange for compensation.