FREEBusiness and Employment ContractsEasily print or download business, employment, or service legal forms in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
An Employment Contract describes the terms of employment between an employer and a new recruit.Learn More
A Partnership Agreement is a contract created by general partners in a for-profit partnership, outlining the responsibilities of each partner, and how profits and losses are distributed.Learn More
Business Contracts and Forms
- Assignment of Partnership InterestAssignment of Partnership InterestAn Assignment of Partnership Interest agreement provides a contract for the transfer of a partnership interest from one entity to another to the extent permitted by the original Partnership Agreement.
- Business PlanBusiness PlanA Business Plan outlines a company's challenges and opportunities, as well as its marketing, financial, and management plans. It is commonly used to present business proposals to investors.
- Directors' ResolutionDirectors' ResolutionA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a directors' meeting or to document decisions or actions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Joint Venture AgreementJoint Venture AgreementA Joint Venture Agreement creates a business arrangement where two or more parties unite resources to complete a mutual goal or project.
- Partnership AgreementPartnership AgreementA Partnership Agreement establishes the rights and responsibilities of general partners, as well as the rules in a for-profit partnership.
- Purchase of Business AgreementPurchase of Business AgreementA Purchase of Business Agreement is a written contract used when an individual or business wishes to purchase all the shares or assets from a business.
- Contract AddendumContract AddendumA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement modifies an existing agreement. The original agreement remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Letter of IntentLetter of IntentThis Letter of Intent is a written statement describing a future understanding between two parties.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementHold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementA Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement is used to protect one or more individuals by limiting liability, losses, or damages that may result from their participation in an activity.
- Notice of Withdrawal from PartnershipNotice of Withdrawal from PartnershipA Notice of Withdrawal From Partnership can be used when a partner is withdrawing from a partnership for voluntary or involuntary reasons.
- Termination AgreementTermination AgreementA Termination Agreement can be used to discontinue or cancel an existing agreement.
- Employment ContractEmployment ContractAn Employment Contract establishes the rights, expectations, and obligations of an employer and employee in a working relationship. It includes the details of employment, such as compensation, work hours, job duties, sick pay, and more.
- Pay Rise AgreementPay Rise AgreementA Pay Rise Agreement is used to increase an employee's salary without having to create a new Employment Contract.
- Employee EvaluationEmployee EvaluationAn Employee Evaluation allows an employer to analyse an employee's job performance, and suggest areas for improvement.
- CVCVA CV Builder is a tool that generates a custom, formatted curriculum vitae based on the information you enter about your past work experience, skills, education, volunteer experience, interests, and more.
- Cover LetterCover LetterA Cover Letter is used to inform potential employers of the position you are applying for and why your application is worth consideration.
- Letter of RecommendationLetter of RecommendationA Letter of Recommendation is a written assessment of another person's abilities and character.
- Reference ListReference ListA Reference List is used to provide potential employers with a list of personal and work contacts who can verify your information.
- Employment Offer LetterEmployment Offer LetterAn Employment Offer Letter is used by an employer to formally present a job opportunity to a new employee. The letter includes employment details, such as start date, remuneration, job responsibilities, and other employment terms or preconditions.
- Resignation LetterResignation LetterA resignation letter is used to give your employer legal notice that you will be leaving the company.
- Employment Termination LetterEmployment Termination LetterAn Employment Termination Letter formally advises an employee that his or her employment has been terminated.
Protecting your Business
Forms for protecting your business, absolving future liabilities, and offering guarantees.
- Personal/Corporate GuaranteePersonal/Corporate GuaranteeA Personal or Corporate Guarantee is a contract where an individual or corporation (guarantor) agrees to be responsible for the debt or obligations of another individual or corporation (debtor) in the event the debtor defaults on its obligations owed to a third party, such as a lender, landlord or creditor, in a guaranteed contract.
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property
- Confidentiality AgreementConfidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement maintains privacy during agreements when confidential information is exchanged between two parties.
- Non-Disclosure AgreementNon-Disclosure AgreementA Non-Disclosure Agreement is used to protect sensitive information that is shared between two parties during an agreement.
- Cease & DesistCease & DesistA Cease and Desist Letter is sent out by a party to request an individual or business stop (cease) an action, and refrain (desist) from doing it in the future .
- Non-Compete AgreementNon-Compete AgreementA Non-Compete Agreement is a contract used to prevent exploitation of an unfair competitive advantage where sensitive information is exchanged between two parties.
Forms for shareholders in a corporation.
- Shareholder AgreementShareholder AgreementA Shareholder Agreement can be used to say how a corporation will be managed, how disputes will be resolved, what will happen on the death of a shareholder, and to prevent shareholders from competing with the corporation. Depending on your jurisdiction, it may be used to transfer the power to manage a corporation from the directors to the shareholders.
- Share Purchase AgreementShare Purchase AgreementA Share Purchase Agreement is a contract used for the sale of stock or shares between an existing shareholder of a corporation and another individual or corporation.
Service Contracts and Templates
- Service AgreementService AgreementA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Computer Services AgreementComputer Services AgreementA Computer Services Agreement is a contract used when computer services are provided by an individual or company to a customer in exchange for compensation.
- Consulting AgreementConsulting AgreementA Consulting Agreement sets out the terms of a working relationship between a consultant and a client. It includes compensation, services provided, confidentiality clauses, and more.
- Catering ContractCatering ContractA Catering Contract is used when a customer hires a caterer to prepare and serve food at an event.
- Child Care ContractChild Care ContractA Child Care Contract is a written contract that is used when a child care provider is hired by a parent or guardian to care for a child.
- Cleaning Services AgreementCleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement is a contract used when a customer hires an individual or business to perform cleaning services in exchange for compensation.
- Independent Contractor AgreementIndependent Contractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement outlines the terms of a project, commitment, or job (e.g. build a fence) that an independent contractor (e.g. carpenter) is hired by a client to complete.
- Building ContractBuilding ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Construction ContractConstruction ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.