FREEBusiness and Employment ContractsEasily print or download business, employment, or service legal forms in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
An Employment Contract describes the terms of employment between an employer and a new recruit.Learn More
A Partnership Agreement is a contract created by general partners in a for-profit partnership, outlining the responsibilities of each partner, and how profits and losses are distributed.Learn More
Business Contracts and Forms
- Assignment of Partnership InterestAssignment of Partnership InterestAn Assignment of Partnership Interest agreement provides a contract for the transfer of a partnership interest from one entity to another to the extent permitted by the original Partnership Agreement.
- Business PlanBusiness PlanA Business Plan outlines a company's challenges and opportunities, as well as its marketing, financial, and management plans. It is commonly used to present business proposals to investors.
- Directors' ResolutionDirectors' ResolutionA Directors' Resolution can be used to record minutes at a directors' meeting or to document decisions or actions in lieu of a corporate meeting.
- Joint Venture AgreementJoint Venture AgreementA Joint Venture Agreement creates a business arrangement where two or more parties unite resources to complete a mutual goal or project.
- Partnership AgreementPartnership AgreementA Partnership Agreement establishes the rights and responsibilities of general partners, as well as the rules in a for-profit partnership.
- Purchase of Business AgreementPurchase of Business AgreementA Purchase of Business Agreement is a written contract used when an individual or business wishes to purchase all the shares or assets from a business.
- Contract AddendumContract AddendumA Contract Addendum, Amendment, or Amending Agreement modifies an existing agreement. The original agreement remains in effect, but includes the amendments.
- Letter of IntentLetter of IntentA Letter of Intent is a written statement describing a future understanding between two parties.
- Hold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementHold-Harmless (Indemnity) AgreementA Hold Harmless (Indemnity) Agreement is used to protect one or more individuals by limiting liability, losses, or damages that may result from their participation in an activity.
- Notice of Withdrawal from PartnershipNotice of Withdrawal from PartnershipA Notice of Withdrawal From Partnership can be used when a partner is withdrawing from a partnership for voluntary or involuntary reasons.
- Employment ContractEmployment ContractAn Employment Contract establishes the rights, expectations, and obligations of an employer and employee in a working relationship. It includes the details of employment, such as compensation, work hours, job duties, sick pay, and more.
- Pay Rise AgreementPay Rise AgreementA Pay Rise Agreement is used to increase an employee's salary without having to create a new Employment Contract.
- Employee EvaluationEmployee EvaluationAn Employee Evaluation allows an employer to analyse an employee's job performance, and suggest areas for improvement.
- CVCVA CV Builder is a tool that generates a custom, formatted curriculum vitae based on the information you enter about your past work experience, skills, education, volunteer experience, interests, and more.
- Cover LetterCover LetterA Cover Letter is used to inform potential employers of the position you are applying for and why your application is worth consideration.
- Letter of RecommendationLetter of RecommendationA Letter of Recommendation is a written assessment of another person's abilities and character.
- Reference ListReference ListA Reference List is used to provide potential employers with a list of personal and work contacts who can verify your information.
- Employment Offer LetterEmployment Offer LetterAn Employment Offer Letter is used by an employer to formally present a job opportunity to a new employee. The letter includes employment details, such as start date, remuneration, job responsibilities, and other employment terms or preconditions.
- Resignation LetterResignation LetterA resignation letter is used to give your employer legal notice that you will be leaving the company.
Service Contracts and Templates
- Service AgreementService AgreementA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Computer Services AgreementComputer Services AgreementA Computer Services Agreement is a contract used when computer services are provided by an individual or company to a customer in exchange for compensation.
- Consulting AgreementConsulting AgreementA Consulting Agreement sets out the terms of a working relationship between a consultant and a client. It includes compensation, services provided, confidentiality clauses, and more.
- Catering ContractCatering ContractA Catering Service Agreement is used when a customer hires a caterer to prepare and serve food at an event.
- Child Care Services AgreementChild Care Services AgreementA Child Care Services Agreement is a written contract that is used when a child care provider is hired by a parent or guardian to care for a child.
- Cleaning Services AgreementCleaning Services AgreementA Cleaning Services Agreement is a contract used when a customer hires an individual or business to perform cleaning services in exchange for compensation.
- Independent Contractor AgreementIndependent Contractor AgreementAn Independent Contractor Agreement outlines the terms of a project, commitment, or job (e.g. build a fence) that an independent contractor (e.g. carpenter) is hired by a client to complete.
- Building ContractBuilding ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
- Construction ContractConstruction ContractA Service Agreement is a contract used when a service provider offers his or her services to a customer in exchange for pay.
Confidentiality and Intellectual Property
- Confidentiality AgreementConfidentiality AgreementA Confidentiality Agreement maintains privacy during agreements when confidential information is exchanged between two parties.
- Non-Disclosure AgreementNon-Disclosure AgreementA Non-Disclosure Agreement is used to protect sensitive information that is shared between two parties during an agreement.
- Cease & DesistCease & DesistA Cease and Desist Letter is sent out by a party to request an individual or business stop (cease) an action, and refrain (desist) from doing it in the future .
- Non-Compete AgreementNon-Compete AgreementA Non-Compete Agreement is a contract used to prevent exploitation of an unfair competitive advantage where sensitive information is exchanged between two parties.
Forms for shareholders in a corporation.
- Shareholder AgreementShareholder AgreementA Shareholder Agreement can be used to say how a corporation will be managed, how disputes will be resolved, what will happen on the death of a shareholder, and to prevent shareholders from competing with the corporation. Depending on your jurisdiction, it may be used to transfer the power to manage a corporation from the directors to the shareholders.