FREESeparation Agreement and Child Consent FormsQuickly create, print or download a Separation Agreement or Child Consent Form in 5-10 minutes for free.
simple questions Download and
print instantly Finish in
A Separation Agreement is a contract between two spouses who intend to separate, allowing them to divide their property and debts, as well as specify child and spousal maintenance preferences, before divorce.Learn More
A Child Travel Consent provides parental permission for a child to travel.Learn More
- Separation AgreementSeparation AgreementA Separation Agreement is used by spouses to dictate their own separation terms. The agreement may specify shared and separate property and debts, as well as spousal and child maintenance, prior to a divorce judgement.
Cohabitation and Common Law
Forms for establishing and outlining the terms of a cohabitation or common law relationship.
- Cohabitation AgreementCohabitation AgreementA Cohabitation Agreement is a written agreement between parties who live together in a shared residence which governs their rights and obligations.
Child Consent Forms
- Child Travel ConsentChild Travel ConsentA Child Travel Consent gives a minor child parental permission to travel with a group, one parent, another person, or alone.
- Child Medical ConsentChild Medical ConsentA Child Medical Consent is a document where a parent or guardian grants permission to another adult to make medical decisions for a minor child.
- Prenuptial AgreementPrenuptial AgreementA Prenuptial Agreement is a contract entered into between two people who are about to marry. It sets out how assets will be distributed in the event of divorce or death. It can also be used to address other important matters to the couple about to be married such as rights to future spousal support, etc.<br /><br />A prenuptial agreement is normally used in situations where one or both parties: has significant wealth or expects to receive a large inheritance, has a personal business, wish to keep all assets and debts separate, were previously married, and/or have children from a previous relationship.